2016년 5월 29일 일요일

Richard Marx-Slipping Away~

Richard Marx-Slipping AwayI said I wouldn't cryThe day you say goodbyeIt's not like I will never see you againI guess the things you needYou just can't get from meBut you still can reach out to me now and thenMy head is spinning roundAll my defenses downI have held the world in my handsBut I can't keep you from slipping away,If time will show me graceAnd you to a better placeThen I can live knowing it wasn't in vainIt hurts so much to know when love means letting goAnd no one can tell me that they've felt my painNo strength can stop you nowWill someone show me howHow to live it over again'cause I can't keep you from slipping awayI will never break your power over meI could never shake the thought of you burning in my mind, You're all I seeRepeat ChorusOh, I can't keep you from slipping awayOh, Slipping away,

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기