2016년 6월 4일 토요일

이민우-So Sick~

이민우-So SickGotta change my answering machineNow that I′m aloneCuz right now it says that weCan′t come to the phoneAnd I know it makes no senseCuz you walked out the doorBut It′s the only wayI hear your voice anymoreIt′s ridiculousIt′s been months and for some reason I justCan′t get over usAnd I′m stronger than thisEnough is enoughNo more walkin round With my head downI′m so over being blueCryin′ over youAnd I′m so sick of love songsSo tired of tearsSo done with wishing you were still hereSaid I′m so sick of love songsSo sad and slowSo why can′t I tu off the radioGotta fix that calender I haveThat′s marked July 15thBecause since there′s no more youThere′s no more anniversaryI′m so fed up with my thoughts of youand your memoryAnd how every song reminds me Ofwhat used to beThat′s the reasonI′m so sick of love songsSo tired of tearsSo done with wishing you were still hereSaid I′m so sick of love songsso sad and slowSo why can′t I tu off the radioLeave me aloneStupid love songsDon′t make me think about her smileOr having my first childLet It goTuing off the radio..Cuz I′m so sick of love songsSo tired of tearsSo done with wishing you was still hereSaid I′m so sick of love songsSo sad and slowSo why can′t I tu off the radioCuz I′m so sick of love songsSo tired of tearsSo done with wishing you was still hereSaid I′m so sick of love songsso sad and slowSo why can′t I tu off the radioSo why can′t I tu off the radio..Love so..so sick...So why can′t I tu off the radio..

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기